Social media is an excellent tool for spreading the word about your brand, products and/or services. Think about the sheer number of people who use Facebook in the UK to share information with their friends. Now, consider how many millions of potential customers could be exposed to your brand if you had your own Facebook business page.
Whether you are using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest, social media business pages are essential to promote your brand and interact with your customers. Katy of Chichester Copywriter will help you to select the key social media platform/s for your business and devise how to get your products/services noticed for all the right reasons.
How to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn for business
Expert social media marketing planning and management
- Are you looking for a content strategist to plan the best social media posts for your ideal customers?
- Would you like to see your social media followers grow and for your message to reach more of your ideal customers?
- Do you need well-written posts that resonate with your customers, build their trust in you and encourage them to buy your products/services?
- Would it reduce the strain if an experienced digital content marketer took care of your business pages daily and dealt with customer service enquiries on your behalf?
Chichester Copywriter offers a range of monthly social media marketing packages starting from £250. Get in touch for a free 30-minute consultation and Katy will make the best suggestions for your business.
Bespoke social media marketing training
Katy offers one-to-one training sessions in social media marketing (tailored to you and your business) from £60 per hour. Your social media training could include any combination of the following and more:
- Set up of a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest page for business use
- Optimisation of a business Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest page
- Set up and optimisation of a personal LinkedIn profile
- Tips on what/when to post to encourage engagement with customers
- Tips on how to use social media effectively to get more followers/brand awareness
- Tips on social media etiquette – each platform is unique
NEW: Learn how to optimise your personal LinkedIn profile to target and communicate with your ideal customers – from £250! Find out more.
Chichester Copywriter’s social media portfolio
Below are some of the businesses and professional individuals Chichester Copywriter has helped with social media marketing. Please note, where Chichester Copywriter has worked with clients previously and projects are not ongoing, the links below might not be a true reflection of work completed by or in consultation with Chichester Copywriter. Please contact Katy for a list of current project links.
Social media marketing account management
Sussex Arts Academy– Including boosted Facebook posts to increase conference attendees
Sussex Back Pain Clinic – Including Facebook advertising – With Jelly Digital Marketing
nu-beau – Including the creation of a bespoke Instagram content calendar and posts to target influencers and brand ambassadors as well as ideal customers – With Jelly Digital Marketing
Veteran’s Raffle – Including running an online poll for audience feedback on new branding ideas – With Jelly Digital Marketing
Trevor Blake – With Jelly Digital Marketing
Xpress Group – With Jelly Digital Marketing
Aqua Living – Including monthly content calendars for Facebook and Instagram posts
Valerio Jewellery – Including boosted Facebook posts for giveaways
Oxford Garden Centre – Including Facebook advertising for giveaways and seasonal offers –With Carica Media
abc Glass Processing – With Carica Media
& So To Bathe – With Carica Media
Porcel-Thin – Including boosted Facebook posts for giveaways – With Carica Media
Festival of Chichester – Including the voluntary set up of social media accounts and coordination of a social media team for this start-up charity
Annie Haak Designs –Including boosted Facebook posts for giveaways and the launch of their Pinterest and Instagram accounts in 2013
Social media marketing training and account set up/optimisation
Becky Edwards, author of My First Day at Nursery and My Cat Charlie, Bloomsbury
Jane Rusbridge, author of The Devil’s Music, Bloomsbury
Penelope Bush, author of Alice in Time and Diary of a Lottery Winners Daughter, Piccadilly Press
Let’s smash your social media marketing!
You’re seconds away from improving the presence of your business online. For more details on Chichester Copywriter’s social media marketing services, give Katy a call on 01243 533421 or fill out the online form.