In January 2016 Chichester Copywriter celebrated seven years of providing professional marketing services, from copywriting and proofreading to social media marketing and SEO, to businesses in Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Dorset. Gloucestershire and Cambridgeshire.
Here’s a look at some of Chichester Copywriter’s highlights from 2015 to see us through into a new and successful year:
- Celebrated Chichester Copywriter’s sixth birthday!
- Created and ran a new one-to-one training course: Tips for Professional Proofreading. Read a testimonial from the happy client here.
- Visited Cappadocia, Turkey – a valley of fairy chimneys, intrigue and natural beauty – to fuel the imagination and creative writing
- Provided proofreading to Cambridge International Examinations
- Interviewed Gary Shipton, Editor in Chief of Sussex Newspapers, on writing stories for newspapers
- Started providing SEO blog writing and social media marketing management (Twitter and LinkedIn) for BCLive
- Organised and ran the second Story Factory Chichester, with fellow writer Vicky Edwards
- Attended a creative journaling workshop and discovered why, as a “personal rescue remedy”, creative journaling is such a useful tool for all
- Provided copywriting, copy-editing and proofreading for the corporate brochure of a newly restored historical theatre
- Started maintaining web content, creating e-newsletters and managing the Twitter and Facebook accounts for Creatives Across Sussex. This is an organisation which supports the creation of large-scale arts projects with communities in Sussex.
- Gave a talk on the importance of editing and proofreading to CHINDI authors and those interested in self-publishing
- Started working with The Business of Mums, providing website copy-editing and SEO consultation
- Provided another one-to-one proofreading training session
- Attended a highly enjoyable natural navigation walk at Weald and Downland Open Air Museum with author and explorer Tristan Gooley, a former SEO client
- Created press releases announcing a new term of creative courses at a renowned college
- Provided copywriting and project management for Creatives Across Sussex’s new promotional postcard
- Provided marketing/PR proposals to three businesses in Sussex and Hampshire
- Provided proofreading to Chichester College’s English as a Foreign Language department
- Attended Michael Morpurgo’s talk on his books and writing at Chichester Festival Theatre
- Provided proofreading and copy-editing to Cambridge International Examinations
- Tendered for a large copywriting project for an international educational organisation
- Provided social media marketing training: How to use Facebook and Twitter effectively for business
- Attended Brighton SEO to further my knowledge in Search Engine Optimisation
- Started providing The Business of Mums with social media marketing management services
- Visited the Lake District, which inspired the likes of Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth
- Tendered for a large copywriting project for a financial services company
- Created website copy for Feeling Homes Project Management
- Created website copy for Feeling Project Management
- Ran the third Story Factory Chichester
- Attended the world premiere of Number 60 to the Somme, a play by Sussex writers Carole Godsmark and Greg Mosse supported by Sussex Arts Academy
- Provided social media marketing training (LinkedIn) to Story Massage for Children
- Started providing Social Media Marketing management for Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to Valerio Jewellery, a new ethical jewellery company
- Provided SEO blog training: How to create SEO-friendly blog posts
- Wrote a video script for a video and email marketing campaign for a commercial cleaning company
- Featured in Chichester Observer’s Vicky Meets column, an interview about Chichester Copywriter’s services and inspirations
- Began working with Carica Media, to provide social media marketing services to a portfolio of home improvement/interior design clients
- Enjoyed another wonderful performance by Chichester Festival Theatre’s Youth Theatre – this time A Christmas Carol
- Celebrated that Greg Valerio, the founder of new client Valerio Jewellery, was awarded an MBE in the Queen’s New Year’s Honours.
Good marketing starts with good words