Katy was asked by Kathy Fitchett of Food Fiend Experience – who called on Katy’s copywriting services earlier this year – to be part of a panel also featuring Diana Morgan (who Katy provided with social media marketing training back in 2010) and Jen Smith.
From her lovely home in Hayling Island, Kathy Fitchett hosts regular networking events which include informal training sessions where guest speakers wax lyrical on topics from marketing to personal branding. A background in event management and marketing has enabled Kathy to identify the need to provide a more relaxed networking environment which, combined with her delicious food, offers individuals from a variety of industries with an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
Social media marketing topics
The panel of professionals covered everything from social media marketing FAQs to useful hints on how to use social media effectively for business, including the following areas:
- Social media marketing – personal use V. business use
- How to stop social media becoming overwhelming
- How to make people your brand advocates
- How to engage and communicate effectively
- The issue of linking between social media platforms
- The issue of the social media sabbatical
- How Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) comes into social media marketing
- Top tips for managing social media – attitudes to tools
- How to incorporate social media as part of your marketing mix
Do you need social media training?
Are you having trouble with Twitter? Do you find Facebook a faff? Would you like to learn about LinkedIn? Is Pinterest making you pull your hair out?
Chichester Copywriter does not believe in the value of one-size-fits-all training; everyone is at different levels with different needs. Katy offers one-to-one training on any aspect of social media that you would like to cover, whether you want to concentrate on Twitter or cover a combination of platforms. Each training session is bespoke and designed so that you and your business gain the most possible. You’ll experience a blend of theory and practice and walk away with tip-sheets that you can refer to when you feel ready to connect, post and share.
To find out more about how to use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn for business contact Katy via this online form or call 01243 533421 and take advantage of your free 30 minute consultation.